Monday, December 7, 2015

books

I read all the time. I devour the words with a crazed need. After each bite i lick my fingers savoring the last page and looking forward with eager anticipation for the next. There is magic deep within the ink of every letter, every word. A simply powerful secret. My feet have walked so many places, and my toes remember spreading through the thick, dewy grass of a foreign country. Walking long paths through haunted forests. Running with screaming lungs from pursuing evil. I have seen so many things on white pages. I have loved so many people i will never meet. And i will continue to love them and love more people because they live in my heart. I have no shortage of friends. They walk the paths of life with me and help me fight my battles like angels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment