Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My little brother

I am best friends with my little brother. He is the funniest kid you will ever meet and always has new, "Did you know's?" to tell me. He loves to paint and draw with me, and without speaking a word the whole time. He is the most mature fourteen year old you will ever meet one second, then the next he is making bird calls and telling me the new dance he made up called the knocky swimmer (all in a Scottish accent). He loves to talk to me and paints my toe nails whenever i ask. He entertains my more outlandish requests and is always ready for an adventure. He will dance with me in the kitchen to my favorite band and gives me hugs without question whenever i need them. i woke up feeling sick this morning and when i laid down on the couch he pat the top of my head and said, be better.
He will listen to whatever concern i have and sit with me while i make decisions i don't want to. He not only listens, he gives back in the conversation and presents almost as much passion into the subject as i do. He is eager to make me happy and is the most forgiving person when i accidentally hurt him in my many clumsy endeavors. He never ceases to make me smile even as the tears are racing down my cheeks. I love my little brother.

3 comments:

  1. This is the happiest post I've ever read and it makes me want to grab my little brother and give him a huge hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. little brothers are actually the coolest

    ReplyDelete